
Only Josh would brave the Top Windmill

Kim & Josiah cool off in the Water Tunnel

Josiah takes Brad for a whirl on the teacups

Cinderella & the Frog Prince at the rock castle

Josiah takes Kim 4-wheelin'

Josiah tames the Blue Dragon

Moore Boys by the fountain

Circus comes to town -- see the
3 monkeys & a clown?
3 comments:
Looks like a blast! :)
Hey guys...why does it not surprise me that Josh was the only one to tackle the cool ride. Thomas would have been right with him. I'm so glad to see the pics and finally get into the blog. Take care and I love you all! Angie and kids.
Love your shirt, Cinderella! BRAD??? Give me a break! That's just not fair--that makes my heart sad that we weren't with you guys...there could have been another "watch the Americans" exhibition!! Tell me that's not a tattoo on Joshie's arm??? Daniel's SB mommy had to scrub his off the morning of his bptzm!!! TOO CUTE...I can't believe how everybody's growing! We love you guys! the critters
Post a Comment