Hey Moores!! I found your blog through Nicole Wilson. WOW the boys are so grown up. I can't remember the last time i saw you guys!! Allison Stokes (soon to be Allison Omondi)
Wow, how the boys have grown!! You guys look great. Glad you had a good time in Thailand. Looks like a beautiful place. Take care and we are thinking about you.
3 comments:
Hey Moores!! I found your blog through Nicole Wilson. WOW the boys are so grown up. I can't remember the last time i saw you guys!! Allison Stokes (soon to be Allison Omondi)
Wow, how the boys have grown!! You guys look great. Glad you had a good time in Thailand. Looks like a beautiful place. Take care and we are thinking about you.
David, Jill, and Joshua Wilhelm
Finally an update! Great pictures! you've beat us with beach pics... we love you guys and miss you already!
Post a Comment