





Well if you haven't figured it out by now, we're not very good at this blog thing. Our intentions are good but good intentions don't update blogs. It's only when you sit down and spend a little time with it that updates appear. Funny how that works. My good friend Micah might suggest that we're too old to be efficient using modern-day technology and in all honesty he might be right (just don't tell him that).
Anyway, after a long break here's some pics from Jordan's "Young Man" trip and his birthday. For those of you who don't know, Jordan turned 13 on May 20th. Wow, seems like just yesterday those crazy nurses and doctors were letting us take our one day old baby boy home from the hospital. What were they thinking? Yeah, it's worked out pretty well but that's only because we have a great FATHER who teaches us every day.
The birthday theme for the party was "Hawaiian Beach Getaway". Kim made an erupting volcano cake (and boy was it erupting and splitting), we made a surfboard for everyone to sign and write special messages to Jordan, we did the limbo (not sure if that's Hawaiian, but our grass skirts didn't come in in time), and drank lots of fruit smoothies. It was a great time!
6 comments:
Wow Jordan 13! Happy birthday! That looked like a rockin party!
Saw your link on Micah and Michelle's blog. Was good to see some pics of your fam. Will add you to "favorites" and check in on you often. Thinking of you guys!
Looks like a great party!! Hard to believe that Jordan is 13!! We are remembering you guys!
Love,
The Rhoneys
Jordan CAN'T be 13!!! That means Mr. Max and I are older than we thought! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jordan. Kim, hope you are feeling much, much better.
Mr. Max & Mrs. Glenda
Hey Moore Family,
Thanks for sharing those great pictures with us! Hope you don't mind being our guinea pigs....this is our first time to "blog" so we have no idea what we're doing. We celebrated Ciara's 11th birthday last Friday night at the bowling alley too and we had a blast! Hope y'all have a great summer and know that we think of you often!!!
Oh my goodness. Happy Birthday Jordan. I know this is a late comment, but I just got the chance to get into the site. I'm so excited and almost cried when I see the pics of you all. I will tell you that the pic of the boys "sleeping"; Josiah looks just like Easton. The facial structure is so similar. Must be that Moore blood! Love you guys and I can't wait to show the kids this site!
Post a Comment