Monday, October 15, 2007

October Living


This dude's got a 5 o'clock shadow & he don't even shave.
I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley!


Pioneer woman buys meat at the market & grinds it too


Concert given by the Bahama Boys
Bahama Joe from Mexico (Jordan)
Bahama Sue from Mexicu (Joshua)
Bahama Bob from Mexicob (Josiah)

You should have been there!


Destruction time! Out with the old tile cabinets.

Outing to the Tropical Garden Park - flowers were beautiful!
Most beautiful park we've ever visited in the big country.


Josiah climbing the rocks

Boys enjoying playing Gamecube with a friend

Jordan with a lotus bean mustache




2 comments:

The Hagens said...

That park looks amazing! Loved the new pics of the fam too. Thinking of you guys often.

Mischia said...

I am astonished at all the different things you do-breaking tile in the kitchen to dancing in hat attire! Was that Josh in the first picture? I thought I would see Jordan again before he had facial hair.