




Well you might be asking, "What is a Gross out Costume party?" For us, the gross out party was just a chance to invite friends over for some fun and games as well as eating some good tasting "gross" stuff. Everyone was required to wear a costume. No costume, no entry. We had football players, a gladiator, an arabian knight, a farmer, a nurse, a fairy princess, a nerd, Little Red Riding hood, a princess warrior and others. As far as the cuisine, well, there was Kitty Litter cake, eyeballs in whipped cream, a watermelon brain, snakes, and worms in mud. Our party was schedule for September but had to be rescheduled for early October since Kim, Jordan & Joshua went to the US. Favorite game -- Chubby Bunny! If you've never played Chubby Bunny it can be right gross too.
3 comments:
Loved catching back up with you guys - great new pics and loved reading about your hiking adventures.
You guys look great in those costumes ! That kitty litter cake sure made an impression on us... yuck !
Don't think I could eat it.
I always read your newsletters & pray for you. I enjoy doing so.
Sorry I never comment, I recently had a little extra time to make a google account for myself. It's been busy... Sandy Sanchez
Too fun! Can't believe you didn't have any critters there! We love you guys!
Post a Comment