This is Todd Daniels the youth pastor from shiloh Baptist church here in Monroe, NC. I first want to say thank you for serving the Lord. I also want you to know that I am so happy that your new puppy is doing well. Your boys look so happy with him, I know the puppy is as happy as they are. You have a great looking family and I am glad that you got to have a good time back in the States this past summer. I pray God's continual blessing upon your family as you share his love with a lost and dying world.
2 comments:
Great to see Miracle!!!
Dear Moore Family,
This is Todd Daniels the youth pastor from shiloh Baptist church here in Monroe, NC. I first want to say thank you for serving the Lord. I also want you to know that I am so happy that your new puppy is doing well. Your boys look so happy with him, I know the puppy is as happy as they are. You have a great looking family and I am glad that you got to have a good time back in the States this past summer. I pray God's continual blessing upon your family as you share his love with a lost and dying world.
God Bless You,
Todd
Post a Comment