



Wow, has it really been 7 months since I've been on the blog? Can't believe it. Anyway, I won't waste your time making up excuses as to why I haven't updated in so long. I'll just put the pictures in so you can see what we were up to while in the US -- Krispy Kreme doughnuts, picnic with friends, steaks on the grill, 15th birthday for Jordan, 50th wedding anniversary for Kim's parents, Easter, paintball, mountains, panning for gold, skating, flag football, 2 beach trips, bowling, golf, Kim's trip to NYC, etc.,etc., etc. Jordan got his driving permit while we were in the US. Along with all that fun we traveled 13,000 miles in 5 months. And it was especially awesome to be able to reconnect with our family and friends. Oh yeah, we got to be home to see March Madness -- and that was really good for a bunch of Tar Heel fans. Well, that's enough of me rambling, on to the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment